Sunday, July 26, 2009

chiostro del bramante...

the chiostro del bramante is a multi-purpose centre not far from the piazza navona...the complex of santa maria della pace consists of the church, convent and cloister...

this place caught my attention solely based on the little cafe found on its second floor overlooking the cloister...

how something so slick and modern and clean and white and glassy and minimalist found its place here is ingenius...fell in love with the place as its so chilled out - an oasis of abandonment in the centre of roma...

1 comment:

David Toms said...

I love the contrast of old and new.Another place to visit. I will be emailing you shortly for all those tips on Rome. See my post on my blog on the Strand Arcade.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online