Thursday, January 12, 2012

the keepers...

so there i was randomly trolling the facebook feed for anything of interest...and i saw this...


a trio of screenprints hanging in the flat of an old friend from uni who is still living in edinburgh...so i declared my undying love for the stag..."it's truly awesome"...

and my declaration lead me here...studio alto...the studio of chris dobson, a practicing architect who dabbles in the wider spectrum of graphics and product design...

it is his series of screenprints entitles "keepers of scotland" that truly captivated me...sadly, they're all sold out...

the overseer...


the explorer...


and my favourite...the monarch...


when your big cartel store is dealing these again i'm on a need to know basis...

1 comment:

Interior Design said...

I think the monarch screenprint is my favourite too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online