Monday, December 28, 2009

this is hard...

so i'm working on revamping custardbydesign...

i want to revamp the look of my blogspot as well as the content/layout...and i'm wondering where to begin...

when i say content/layout i mean structure...and when i mean structure i mean setting out a target or goal approach for me and my musings...i feel like i want to be a bit bolder and be able to completely slate something if i feel like its justified, it is my opinion after all...

i want more interviews...i'm going to aim for one a month...and january will see me interview me...!!!

i can't decide if i my random approach is good enough, sometimes i see a piece of artwork or a chair that i love and before i know it i've posted 3 or posts all about said artwork or chairs...is that a bit bleugh or is that OK...???

or should i set a goal so that 3 times a week i post about interiors on monday, architecture on wednessday and products on friday...???

let me know...what do you think...???

as for the look...i need to research all my options and what i can do...i feel like i want a 3 column blog...i feel like i want to design a cool phunky banner and i'm not sure how thats done...

so i'm off to spend a bit of time looking at all my options...i feel like i need to create a moodboard..!!!

oh...and if you have any hints or tips or advice let me know...!!!

6 comments:

Gio Ve said...

Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

An Estonian living in Italy

Emily! said...

a free place to make banners, if you don't have the design software, is scrapblog.com, you can make all sorts of things, then save your design as a jpg and upload...that's how I did mine anyways! Good luck

custardbydesign said...

work in progress here folks...watch this space...

YHBHS said...

hey, its so funny you write all this, because i think about this all the time. excited to see what you come up with. i want to bring more original content to my site, and do interviews too....

custardbydesign said...

excited to be updating and revamping my blog...

not excited to lose all my daily blog listings and websites...

i think for the most part they engraved somewhere in the back of my head...

Thomas said...

LOVE the interview idea. Just what I had in mind for My White Shirt (Shhh :) Looking forward to reading your interview.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online