Wednesday, January 6, 2010

coffee time...

i was just now enjoying a mug of coffee flicking through a few magazines when i saw some pretty nifty nostalgic looking coffee tins...

perfect gift for any january birthday's if they're a coffee nut like me...modeled after coffee cans form the 1940's, the tins are filled with fresh grounds in flavours such as 'breakfast blend' and 'southern pecan'...i love the artwork on the tins, don't you...???

the perfect wee retro kickstart to my mornings...these tins would look well hanging out in my kitchen...

http://www.coffeecityusa.com

2 comments:

Mise said...

Very nice indeed. They make me wish I were a coffee-drinker, and indeed remind me of George Clooney and his pomade tins in O Brother Where Art Thou. That can't be bad.

custardbydesign said...

yup - i'd prefer the coffee than the wax tho thanks...ha ha

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online