Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3 foot thick....

wow - they surely don't make them like they used too do they...

Sunday past found me in Armagh for the day, I had been asked to call and present some ideas for a small extension....now the house in question is at least 150 years old, some small changes have been made over the past year and now its time for me to step in and add the finishing touches....and provide my input regarding a small extension...

boy was i surprised to listen to some of the clients ideas and views - clearly somebody spends Wednesday evenings watching Grand Designs....

the walls in this house are seriously about 3 foot thick - small windows but deep windows...very exciting and interesting...although i don't think there's a square line in the house

so my research has led me to look into some small build and extension companies, and look back at smaller architectural practices that have been involved with small extensions....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online