Tuesday, October 13, 2009

200 blogg entries...

well today i sat down to blogg and i realised this is going to be my 200th blogg entry...


my blogg started out as a bit of a vent while being frustrated at my post as an interior architect being made redundant back in october 2008...i really didn't have a notion about what i was going to write about and what direction my blogg was going to take...

and here i am almost a year later having watched my blogg followers grow from none to 23 while i've taken to writing about interior design and architecture around the world as i see it taking inspiration from many architecture and design sites, design magazines and emails from friends...

i've provided my slant on whats hot and what not...i've drawn from personal experiences and places i've visited, provided an avenue to promote the work of the interiors association of which i'm a member and until recently a committee member...

i think the most exciting features for me about my blogg had to be when design company 'think contemporary' approached me and invited me to feature a slot on my blogg, so i got to thinking how i could make my blogg post that little bit different and so i sat down to interview them...

i found the support and encouragement from other bloggers exciting...it's always exciting to post and then check in to see what other's think of my opinions and thoughts, who agree's and who disagree's...

so hopefully the next 200 entries will see my blogg getting a wee bit of a revamp...more interviews with designers and architects, more reports and feedbacks on new products, spaces and other bloggs and websites...and a more steady commitment from me to my blogg...

thanks for following...richy aka custardbydesign...

2 comments:

red ticking said...

hooray.... great work...

richy said...

thanks red ticking...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online