Thursday, April 2, 2009

blog happy...

i really enjoy blogging...i find it as a great platform for me to express my views and opinions on design elements, places i've seen, places i've been, places i've seen on tv or read about and also different individual pieces of furniture, appliances and articles and views expressed by other reporters, bloggers etc...

i also feel like blogging is a new concept here in ireland and its quite difficult to catapult it into any kind of stream or gain notice...i wondered what any of my readers thought about my blog and blogging in general...and any fellow irish bloggers out there i would love to catch up with you over a coffee or a pint and have a good chat about our blogs and the direction they're going...

i have a select few blogs that i love to check in on on a daily basis...i find them all inspiring in many differents ways...this post yesterday on kris's color stripes blew me away...nature at its best...


anyway - let me know your thoughts and tips and dublin bloggers, please get in touch with me...

3 comments:

miss mary said...

ouild love to meet for coffee or brandy any day any time love the colour

Kristina said...

Thank you Richy,I'm so glad you like it!

Joanna said...

Hows that for finding inspiration?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online