Saturday, April 11, 2009

fun with the lights on...

it might come as no surprise to shed some light on the idea that i am a huge philippe starck fan, and indeed the gun lamp was favourably high in my 'favourite lamp' thoughts...until now...

this lamp from a singapore group called 'daniel loves objects' surpasses any notions of what is or was my favourite lamp...

the 'at your command' light is gold plated, it is moveable to any position leaving you to be as innocent or as naughty as you like when it comes to fun with the lights on...

daniel loves objects can be found through coroflot...

http://www.coroflot.com/

3 comments:

YHBHS said...

these are hilarious to me!

custardbydesign said...

quite the rude items arent they...if you want them to be!!!

nicedaydesigns said...

Those lamps are fantastic, although I think I would prefer it in a chrome finish, gold always reminds me of pimps.

Thanks for your comment about my t-shirts. They can be bought at
www.nicedaydesigns.etsy.com
and I also sell at a craft market in Limerick city.
I'm running a competition on my blog at the moment and the prize is a free t-shirt, all you have to do is start 'following' my blog. Sorry to leave such a spammy comment, I just thought you might be interested since you liked them so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online