Thursday, March 11, 2010

i haven't been myself...

as we say back at home when we're feeling poorly...''i haven't been myself today"...

no matter...i'm nearly there again and though i'll not entertain you with yarns about the depths of my despair over the past day or 2...bed was the best place for me...

and while mine at the moment is all that...so too does this one appear to be...


courtesy of interior design magazine, this is a standard guest room in the surrey hotel, new york city...i like the tall sumptuous head-board...the leather panelling with walnut trim...all very classy and very me...the understated bed-linen, a touch of cosiness brought in with the damask cushions...

more to come on this hotel and the designers...

2 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Wishing you a better more healthier day tomorrow. Sorry you've been under the weather ~

custardbydesign said...

thanks DT...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online